This recipe is super easy and delicious. Even better, it’s fairly mess free as everything is cooked on the one tray. This will be a hit whether it’s a regular on your weekly menu or saved for a special occasion.
- 1 x whole chicken – the chicken here was 2.5kg
- 1 x lemon
- 3 x garlic cloves
- Italian herbs (basil and oregano)
- 3 x carrot
- 2 x heads of broccoli
- 2 x sweet potato
- 1 x bunch asparagus
- 3 x zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 190 C/ 375 F
2. Place chicken on tray and stuff the chicken with lemon and garlic then season with salt, italian herbs and drizzle with oil.
3. Roast chicken for about an 1 and ½ hours.
4. With 1 hour to go place the sweet potato and carrots on the tray.
5. With 40 minutes left add the broccoli, zucchini and asparagus.
Carve & serve.